Information We Collect
We may collect information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- Information you provide directly to us: This includes information such as your name, email address, and other contact information when you sign up for our services or communicate with us through the Site.
- Information we collect automatically: This includes information such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times, and the pages you view on the Site. We may also collect information about your device, including its type and model, operating system, and unique device identifier.
- Information from third-party sources: We may receive information about you from third-party sources, such as other companies, or publicly available sources, but only if we have permission to do so and only if it is in compliance with all applicable laws.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our services: We may use the information we collect to deliver the services you request, to respond to your inquiries, and to provide customer support.
- To communicate with you: We may use your contact information to send you information about our services, to respond to your inquiries, and to provide customer support.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use the information we collect to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or court order.
- For other purposes: We may use the information we collect for other legitimate business purposes, such as to prevent fraud or to enforce our terms of service.
Disclosure of Information
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties with your explicit consent.
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting the Site, analyzing data, and providing customer support.
- For legal reasons: We may disclose your information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the safety or security of any person, or to prevent fraud or abuse of the Site or our services.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your information for improper purposes.
Changes to This Policy
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to request information from us about the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us and receive the following information: (1) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; (2) the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and (3) if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, examples of the products or services marketed. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Transfer of Information
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
Effective Date: February 2, 2023.